EATING PUSSY WHEN SHE'S ON PERIOD

Bryant

Feb 19, 2024
I would like to remind you that this was an accident, no one was crazy on purpose from the beginning. That day, we came home early from going out because she said she was a bit uncomfortable and tired, so we went home after going out to eat in the evening.When we got home, I tried to hug and kiss my lover but I was pushed away, so I crawled under the pussy line. She came out to do business, at first it was very smooth, nothing happened until about 5 minutes, then a smell came up that was very fishy and strong, it had a salty taste.At that time, I thought to myself, "Fuck it" and ran to the bathroom
😂
My face was exactly like the guy in the photo, but there was more and it was all over my nose
😂
What a memorable experience! Guys, if you see your lover having a stomach ache or being irritable as her period approaches, don't be foolish like me. Instead, take good care of your lover, buy her sanitary napkins or help her housework. A girl is born with many disadvantages in terms of physiology and health, so on days like this, love her, don't consider menstrual blood as something dirty, but consider it a part of her ❤️
an mau l.jpg